Worship @ Home for June 7
Drive-in worship @ VNBC starts Sunday, June 14 @ 11:00-11:45 AM (or 7:00-7:45 PM, if it rains in the morning). Come and worship from inside your car! Plan to arrive fifteen minutes early, so the service can start on time. Once you arrive, you’ll be directed to an open parking space and instructed to tune your radio to a given FM station. The pastor and other participants will conduct the broadcast from a platform in the parking lot. Please respect the following rules:
- You must come in a vehicle designed to be closed to the elements (e.g. no motorcycles or convertibles).
- If you own more than one vehicle (e.g. a car and a truck), please bring the smallest one possible.
- Follow the directions of our parking attendants as you enter and exit the lot.
- You may roll down your windows, but vehicles must be parked two metres (six feet) apart.
- You must remain in your vehicle (the church building will be closed).
- No materials may be passed from person-to-person or vehicle-to-vehicle.
- Only those people conducting the worship service (maximum 5) can be outside.
- If possible, please listen to the service with your engine off.
Zoom Meeting: Tuesday, June 9 @ 7:00 PM. Please join our weekly time of online fellowship and discipleship. If you don’t have the link, just email Pastor Andrew and he’ll email it to you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Norfolk Pregnancy & Family Resource Centre continues to perform vital services for mothers, babies, and families in Norfolk County. Their annual Spring Baby Bottle Campaign has moved to an online donation format. Click here to learn more: https://www.norfolkpc.org/promotions–events.html.
Please subscribe to The Faith Mission in Canada on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLXDJ3osKAOpzV8gQzx7xzA
Or participate in Friday Fellowship Live every Friday at Noon: https://www.facebook.com/faithmissioncanada/
Read Psalm 90
***Click here to hear Deborah Forrest read Psalm 91***
Message: “From Pessimism to Optimism” (Psalms 90 & 91)
From Pessimism to Optimism (Psalm 90 & 91)
Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. (Psalm 90:1-2)
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! (Psalm 103:1, ESV)
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalm 103:2-5, ESV)